OWLS & OTHERS FROM THE NORTH SHORE OF MASSACHUSETTS AND ELSEWHERE ACROSS THE USA

I'm an avid birder and nature photographer wishing to share some of my sightings & images taken while out in the "wilds" of Cape Ann and surrounding New England countryside. More images can be found on my web site at New England Birds Plus Enjoy, Phil Brown


"Click" on any image below for a larger version....


Comments & Question - nebirdsplus@gmail.com

New England Birds Plus Images on SmugMug

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Sierra Vista, AZ - Sept. 13, 2011

Swainson's Hawks were easy to find on this trip but non were more cooperative than this beauty perched along the road just outside of Sierra Vista.


A brief video of the Swainson's Hawk in the early morning light just outside of Sierra Vista.


One of my 1st stops when I arrived in Tuscon was at the Sweetwater EOP, a waste water treatment plant with trails and loads of birds. I had a close encounter with a pair of Tropical Kingbirds, the only two I saw on the trip. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and questions are always welcome!